Filtered Chemical Storage
These filtering sample stations filter and retain odorous and noxious vapors emitted by samples.
Our cabinets are equipped with premium filtration from Erlab (specialists in filtration since 1968). We will match your usage with the appropriate filtration so you can get the best results.
Since these units are ductless, they help contain the pollutants without needing to connect to exterior exhaust. This not only saves the conditioned air in the lab (which saves you money), but it also recirculates and filters lab air, improving air quality.
We offer many variations of our filtered chemical storage cabinets to suit your needs and lab space.
Some of the features include:
- Adjustable stainless steel shelves and tote trays of various sizes, designed with standard sample bottles in mind
- Double sided units are available which can be used to divide the lab space from the sample drop off area
- All units have a poly spill tray below the shelves
- Cabinets can rest on your exisiting counter top without any modification
- and can be supplied with stainless or epoxy resin top in flat or marine edge
- Easy to install after a quick assembly by just plugging into a 115/120V 50/60Hz outlet
- Cabinets available in normal widths of 48”, 60”, 72” and 96″, and with depths of 24” OR 30”
Our acid storage cabinets are ideal for the storage of corrosive laboratory chemicals. For this reason these cabinets are often used as bases for fume hoods. The cabinet body, doors and shelves are lined with polyethylene for maximum protection against fume- and spill-induced corrosion.
Acid storage cabinets are available in heights of 29” and 35” and widths ranging from 15” to 58”.
Our flammable storage cabinets are designed for the storage of flammable and combustible materials. The cabinets are double-wall constructed with insulation and are UL-listed and approved. The cabinets are available with either manual or self-closing doors.
Our flammable storage cabinets are available in heights of 29” and 35” and widths ranging from 24” to 48”.